What is the UM Communicators’ Network?
The Communicators Network at the University of Mississippi is made up of marketing and communications professionals — writers, editors, content creators, designers, photographers, videographers, web developers and other communicators — from colleges, schools, academic programs and administrative units. The priorities of the Network are to:
- Advance the university’s mission and goals
- Strengthen marketing and communication efforts of the university
- Champion greater consistency and alignment of strategic messages, brand standards and communications and marketing policies
- Enhance relationships and collaboration across campus units responsible for marketing and communications
- Identify opportunities for integrated campaigns and team-based projects that deliver greater impact
- Promote innovation and professional development through the sharing of successful and creative ideas, resources, best practices and communication strategies